The Pasadena Athletic Association (PAA) welcomes cyclists of all levels and disciplines. We have over 400 members who ride casually and race for our road, mountain bike, cyclocross, time trial and track teams. PAA members frequently organize rides and practices, and we encourage members to try new aspects of the sport. We are happy to advise others in how to get started in any new discipline. Contact the Membership Coordinator for more information. We have many bike racers, but we also have many members who are recreational riders and just ride for fun. Cyclists of all ages and ability are welcome and we have more women on the team than most clubs.
Join Online to Become a Member!Become a new member or renew your membership by submitting your membership application online today.
Benefits of Joining PAA
- Riding & Racing
- Regular club supported rides – at least monthly, different routes for experienced riders, often with sag support and generally with options to cater for different ability levels
- Monthly meet and greet rides – for new riders/members
- Challenge rides – for stronger riders and racers
- Numerous other organized and semi-organized rides (Summer of Love Ride, Tour de Sponsor, Ladies Mountain Bike Ride etc etc, see the rides pages for more details).
- Organized Race Teams with additional team only benefits (including Road, Cyclocross, Mountain Bike, Track ; different categories and teams for Masters, Juniors & Ladies)
- Organized Endurance Team for Centuries, Grand Fondos etc
- Clinics and rider education classes (eg nutrition)
- Access to PAA discount schemes with “Friends of PAA” and sponsors, including numerous local bike stores and online retailers
- Periodic large value discounts on specific cycling items such as pedals and shoes, bikes, tires, as can be sourced by the club (You don’t want to miss these!)
- Discounted bike fitting (Retul)
- Google Group (invitation only)
- Facebook page
- Strava page
- Annual Party
- Bi-monthly club meeting
- Other club events throughout the year (Barbeque, club photo meet up etc)