Riding & Racing
- Regular club supported rides – at least monthly, different routes for experienced riders, often with sag support and generally with options to cater for different ability levels
- Monthly meet and greet rides – for new riders/members
- Challenge rides – for stronger riders and racers
- Numerous other organized and semi-organized rides (Summer of Love Ride, Tour de Sponsor, Ladies Mountain Bike Ride etc etc, see the rides pages for more details).
- Organized Race Teams with additional team only benefits (including Road, Cyclocross, Mountain Bike, Track ; different categories and teams for Masters, Juniors & Ladies)
- Organized Endurance Team for Centuries, Grand Fondos etc
- Clinics and rider education classes (eg nutrition)
- Access to PAA discount schemes with “Friends of PAA” and sponsors, including numerous local bike stores and online retailers
- Periodic large value discounts on specific cycling items such as pedals and shoes, bikes, tires, as can be sourced by the club (You don’t want to miss these!)
- Discounted bike fitting (Retul)
Media & Social
- Google Group (invitation only)
- Facebook page
- Strava page
- Annual Party
- Bi-monthly club meeting
- Other club events throughout the year (Barbeque, club photo meet up etc)
In order to take advantage of all these great benefits, join today!
The PAA Individual Membership subscription is for one individual only.
The PAA Family Membership subscription is for up to 4 family members.
The PAA Student Membership subscription is for currently enrolled students only.
The PAA Junior Membership subscription is for members under the age of 18