• All riders should be prepared to do minor repairs on the road (e.g., change a flat)
• Due to the challenging nature of most club supported rides, groups will invariably form and split up en route depending on riders levels of fitness, training goals, etc.
• For your safety, helmet is mandatory on PAA rides.
• Inclement weather may result in a change of the route or cancellation of event.
• Guests are welcome, but should also RSVP (guest ticket), sign a ride waiver, and make a $10 donation at the start of the ride.
• Ride departs at 8:00 am from PAA Sponsor, FRANCO Bikes!
Distance: approx 80 to 50+ miles
Elevation: 7000 ft.
Difficulty: moderate to high
Route Map: https://www.strava.com/routes/3737797
Route description: Out and Back from FRANCO Bikes
Departure Time: Meet 7:40am, Roll out 8:00. If you are late – you are chasing
Departure Location: FRANCO Bikes, Newbury Park, CA
Car parking: In gated area around the FRANCO building
Saturday, April 2, 2016 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
FRANCO Bicycles – 3533 Old Conejo Rd #110, Newbury Park , CA 91320