WHAT TO BRING ON A RIDE
Cycling helmet is required. Each rider will need to bring a few essentials on each ride, including a Flat Pack. A Flat Pack is in case you get a flat tire - because we have limited space in our jerseys and on our bikes, we can’t carry extras.
What’s in a Flat Pack:
• A spare tube sized to fit your size tire
• Tire levers (we suggest two levers)
• Patch Kit
• Co2 Cartridges
• Saddle Bag or Pouch for your jersey
Other Items to Bring:
• Bars, gels, and other snacks to refuel on the ride - bonking is no fun!
• Always bring enough water
• Cash, credit cards and driver’s license
Where to Buy These Items:
Check out our fantastic sponsors, tell them PAA WoW sent you and they will help you get ready for our rides:
• Around the Cycle - www.aroundthecycle.com
• InCycle - www.incycle.com