Join us for our Club Supported Ride (CSR): Griffith Park & Hollywood Sign for some great climbing on Sunday, November 19.
This month's PAA CSR ride is supported in part by ACTS Law
ROUTE LENGTHS, ELEVATION, ROUTE LINKS
Miles: 49 miles
Elevation: 4,200 ft
Route: https://www.strava.com/routes/3158259273915986842- Updated 11/16/23
RWGPS route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/45006029
Rose Bowl Parking Lot I
360 N Arroyo Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103
8 a.m. All Groups Start
SAG 1: Ashley Baker
SAG 2: Chris Paine
SAG 3: Pat Huber
SAG LOCATIONS & TIMES
SAG 1: Park off Zoo Drive (Mile 16) 8:45-9:30
SAG 2: Lake Hollywood Park Area (Mile 31) 10:30-12:30
SAG 3: Lunch at the Rose Bowl (Lunch until 2 p.m.) 12:00-2:00
Please Register for each of our rides as we use the number registered to buy lunch. If you can't make the ride (after registering), please Cancel Registration through the event page. When we buy food for 100 people registered, but only 60 people show up, we have a lot of wasted food and it cuts into our budgets. By registering, you also sign the mandatory waiver.
If you don't register and show up the morning of the ride, not only does it slow down the process of marking attendance (as you must sign a waiver), but we can't get an accurate headcount for lunch.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- All riders should be prepared to do minor repairs on the road (e.g., change a flat)
- Due to the challenging nature of most club supported rides, groups will invariably form and split up en route depending on riders levels of fitness, training goals, etc.
- For your safety, a helmet is mandatory on PAA rides.
- Check the forum and event page before the ride, in case of inclement weather which may result in a change of the route or cancellation of the event.
- Guests are welcome, but must also RSVP (guest ticket), sign a ride waiver, and make a $20 donation.